- While booking the IELTS test, this center was one of the options.
- It was the closest test centre to my home.
- I feel it was difficult to find the required information about the test centre once I had registered.
- The environment was quite good with not much disturbance during the test. However, perhaps because I was nervous, I felt quite hot.
- It is a requirement to apply for permanent residence in Canada and I am hoping to get a job and immigrate to Canada someday.
- The free speaking practice was very effective as I got know what aspects of my speaking to focus on. The practice conditions were very close to the real test.
- General OA 7.5 : L 8.0, R 8.0, S 7.0, W 7.0
- I practiced for the exam by using the official as well as suggested resources such as the edx course by the university of Queensland, the sample answers & practice questions on the idp and british council websites. I also used Youtube sometimes.
- I found the writing sections most challenging as I had too many things to say and am unsure of whether. I was able to organise my ideas properly in the limited time.
- I felt that for someone who has been using English as her first language all her life. The listening and reading sections were fairly straightforward.
- Honestly, I am more interested in teaching English than learning it as a student. When people ask me questions about English grammar or spelling it reinforce my conviction that I can learn most from being challenged thus.